Simaudio P8/W8 or Latest 740P/860A????

Want to upgrade my Simaudio 700I to separates. I can go for NOS Simaudio P8/W8 or their newest 740P/860A for the same price. The P8/W8 has now been discontinued but may be a better value and provide better listening than the second combination. I have not had a chance to audition the P8/W8 as the dealer with them is 1000 miles away. I own Dynaudio C2S' and would like to get the best bang for the buck. Could anyone that has owned either of the above please give me their impression and opinions. I cannot afford to jump to their 850P. My main source is their 750D.
shpritz
I'm using Shunyata Ztron Anaconda XLR ICs and speaker cable.
I find them to be incredibly neutral and resolving.   

Cheers

I was told by Sim audio that the p8 is much better than the 740p so I would also assume that the w8 is better than the 860 A.
I was told by Sim audio that the p8 is much better than the 740p so I would also assume that the w8 is better than the 860 A.

There aren’t a ton of rules here, but it’s good etiquette not to reply to 7 year old posts, especially with assumptions.

big_greg, who's good etiquette rules are you going by you can reply to any kind of post whether it's 7 years old 1-year-old 5 year old that doesn't matter and I'm not assuming, I talked to the guys at Sim and that's what they told me so if the p8 is better than the 740p the w8 is going to be better than the 860 A.

the pH is much better than the 740p I was told that by Sim audio themselves so I have no doubt that the w8 is better than the 860a.