Processor question

Hello all,
    I am considering either a McIntosh MX 123 or an Audio Control Maestro X9. Has anyone heard these processors? Also, do you have a preference of one or the other in a system used for both music and movies?
     Thanks,
           Steven
moag
Post removed 
I have 2 Anthem AVRs and I have not found the ARC to be buggy at all.  I also use Dirac in my 2 channel system and that had a few more obstacles to implement, but has been stable sine implementation.  As you can see I am a believer in Room Correction and urge you to get a Processor with this capability.  If you don’t like it, just deactivate.

So you can’t ask all the girls out ( actually in my dating days I would ask dozens to go out, hoping to snag 1), you can ask the prettiest ones, and for me that would be ones with room correction
+1 @mahler123

ONES with Room correction ( little vicious . lol )There is a difference between asking dozens and dancing with dozens in the same evening.

@moag
I have a melting pot of subs ( not recommended )
1 center front Kef KC62
2 sides PSB subseries 125
2 rears Klipsh C 310ASWi and Monitor Audio Silver W12

the kef KC62 , is my best sub.

I use all the 20 channels in my setup
I am waiting for ASPEQT .
Monitor Audio Silver 300 ( wides-surrounds-rears) pairs well with the
MC8207.

auxinput, I have used the Bryston SP3 as a stereo preamp and it is very good, but I prefer the sound with the Ayre KX-5 Twenty.  That preference is compounded with the KX-5 being used with a DX-5 DSD disc player and QX-5 Twenty Roon endpoint as sources and a VX-5 Twenty amp, all balanced of course in the Ayre fashion.

db