Magnepan MMG Speaker Placement in a Small Room

I just picked up a pair of MMGs and I have a question about speaker placement.  My listening room is very small at 12'x10'.  Right now, I have them setup with the tweeter to the inside and 4' off the back wall.  Anybody got recommendations on the optimal placement between the speakers? When taking measurements, should I measure at the center of the speaker, the outside edge, or inside edge?  
terrapin77
I've been there done that. In my small room I had to pull the speakers out into the middle of the room, 5 or 6 feet. The rear wave has to meet the front wave enough to balance the sound. It looks weird but sounds right. Tweeters inside, and the speakers about 2 feet from the side walls or more. 
If you want some dedicated Maggie user input I’d suggest looking here for info as well.  Some very good threads there with pics available within postings, something this place lacks.
https://www.audioasylum.com/cgi/etv.mpl?forum=mug
Had 1.7 in a 12 by 15 room on 12' wall 18" off side wall tweeter in 28" from rear wall and mid bass 36" from the rear wall. Happy listening play around with placement. I used a small note pad to write my placements in. I now have 3.7i in the same room at the same position.