Peter Lederman in Second Bout With COVID-19

I saw on Facebook late last night that Mike Fremer told one of his Audio Friends that he heard from Peter Lederman of Soundsmith that he is suffering his second round with COVID.  Peter said he has blood clots on his lungs. That is all the post said.  Here is hoping that Peter pulls through with a full recovery. 
128x128stereo5
What the heck?

"The Results are in. The US FDA Knows Leronlimab Saves Lives!"

And then no word about any kind of semi-legitimate result. Only pleading to let FDA know.
millercarbon,

Did you ever thank people in the hospital who saved your life and enabled you to continue insulting them on the Internet? Someone stayed up all night to make sure you did well. They actually risked their lives to help you. And what good did you do?

Being abusive to them is not nice while posting the link to your, in reality, worthless audio system with pride virtually every day.

Let me remind you how you felt while they worried about you...

"I was at one point on 10 liters 02, which is a lot of oxygen, and even at that out of breath and feeling like I was about 10 feet underwater. That’s just lying there. Just to roll over, adjust blankets, was an effort it took a while to recover from. How close I was to being on a vent, I don’t want to know. Too close for comfort."

@wesheadley you seem sane, maybe we haven’t reached peak America after all... 
"Personally witnessed broken hips being operated on the same day. In Canada the wait can be days, weeks, months."

"For hip fracture repair, 88 per cent of Canadians were treated within the 48-hour benchmark time, while 64 per cent of B.C. patients made the target."

B.C. patients wait longer for key medical procedures than other Canadians, report suggests | CBC News
MC, maybe now we should give up the rightwing version of healthcare, and embrace the best of the rest.