What are you streaming tonight?

As we are in the modern age of music I thought I would see how this fares.
We have threads specific for cdp and tt so why not streaming as it is a modern media.
I don't care if you stream Tidal, Deezer, Spotify, Paradise Radio or any number of internet stations.
I would like you to share your tastes and method of streaming.
128x128uberwaltz
Black Pumas - Colors (Live from Capitol Studio A, Presented by Genesis GV80)

YouTube

I have the Plaid Room Records / Colemine Records exclusive color LP variant on pre-order from Plaid Room.
@grey9hound  thanks for the referral, good tunes. Cotton Jones - Paranoid Cocoon ( Tidal is jacked up about 2 db over Qbuzz, but Q sounds better.
..Another one to try out is Dope Lemon
Albums are "Honey Bones' and "Big Smooth Cat"

@tomic601 
You actually responded to me on this thread , but I actually posted the Cotton Jones  "Paranoid Cocoon" on the 
What's on your Turntable Tonight thread.
So people understand i will post the original that I posted on
Turntable Thread

grey9hound
1,009 posts
04-04-2021 10:54pm
Started out at about 2pm EDT.

Ben Harper- Welcome To The Cruel World --2 × Vinyl, LP, 45 RPM, Album, Reissue, 25th Anniversary Edition 2019

Miles Davis & His Musicians-- Directions In Music 1969-1972--
BGP Records
 ‎– BGP2 313Format:  2 × Vinyl, LP, Compilation
Released:26 Mar 2021

Tommy Guerrero ‎– From The Soil To The Soul   Label: Be With Records ‎– BEWITH065LP  Format:Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue, Remastered, 180g
 Country -UK
Released:05 Jul 2019

Cymande ‎– Cymande  Label: Janus Records ‎– JLS 3044  Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Limited Edition, Reissue, 180 Gram, Gatefold

Judas Priest ‎– Rocka Rolla     Label: Koch Records ‎– KOC-LP-4581  Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Limited Edition, Reissue, 180 Gram

Cotton Jones - Paranoid Cocoon. CD (I Love this)
I wish I could find this on Vinyl for less than 100 bucks .
Everybody wants 150-200 bucks for Vinyl version 😢

Not sure how I got to Italicized either

Rhiannon could read complex DNA sequences in a monotone into a Kmart 8 track and I would listen....