Anyone trying out the Rogue Audio Dragon power amp?

Absolute Sound just gave the Rogue Audio Dragon power amp an impressive review and a 2020 Product of the Year award.  That being said, I have found that there is little in the way of user reviews.  Sadly, there are no close-in Rogue Audio dealers in near me, so I'm looking for others thoughts before I get in the car (post-vaccine) and drive a long distance to a dealer.    I am considering it as a power upgrade over my current vintage YBA Passion 400 power amp.  The YBA is currently run by a Prima Luna EVO 300 preamp and drives Harbeth 30.2s and an REL T/7i sub.  I primary stream through a Bluesound Node2 run through a Chord Qutest DAC.  I really do like the transparency of the YBA and the REL sub has certainly filled in the bottom end, but YBA's 100 wpc sometimes seems inadequate for my relatively inefficient Harbeth's (which I also love).  I know one option is to buy a newer, more powerful YBA, but I really don't know if the build quality of their amps is the same compared to my vintage 2005 amp.  The Rogue's 300 wpc seems appealing as does it's hybrid character.  Thoughts? 
bfleetwood
I have not heard the DragoN. I have a Hydra which I purchased years ago based on a TAS review and still think it is one of the better, modestly priced amps in the market.  
Odds are the stock tubes will stink and you are going to want to roll in some NOS Mullards, Ciftes, etc... and it will sound underwhelming until you do.