Synergistic Research Galileo SX Power cord. (Opinions on sound quality appreciated).

Synergistic Research Galileo SX Power cord.
I know this cord is pricey, but can anyone share opinion or experience on the sound quality with this power cord?
I have owned in the past Synergistic Master Coupler (about 20 years ago) and the Apex.
It would be connected to a Lumin X1 into my Audioquest Niagara power conditioner.

I would appreciate experienced comments. Thank you.

ozzy
128x128ozzy
I hear all kind of dumbassshit from cable deniers and snake oil screechers who typically never try any power cords because likely their Salvation Army branded “gear” comes with a captive power cord, but this analogy surpasses all of them

jasonbourne52312 posts04-09-2021 11:08am@steakster : so do you take a custom hose with you when you go to add gasoline to your car? In the belief that it will improve gas mileage? That is exactly what the belief in an "improved" AC cord is: A DELUSION!

He posted that comment on another thread today as well if you can believe it
It’s a pattern. Just joined Audiogon, zero feedback, dozens of posts in Forums per day, all snake oil screeching. Typical. Clearly coming here for the sole purpose of spreading their venom and toxicity in the AG forums, like they do in every single audio forum in Internets, and FB audio groups. Idiots 
Post removed 
Wow that could be a Who's Who of the most aggressively ignorant posters of the last year or so. Could it be he is now jasonbourne52? After being the clown with the Ducati? Who knows? Who cares? Ignore the ignoramuses. Just ignore them. 

I have not heard the Galileo but I have a couple I'm evaluating right now and one of them is so good I can hardly even believe it. I mean yeah I know power cords are important. But a power cord so good it transforms your whole system???!