Which amplifier should i buy

Hi,
Iv'e already asked , quite similar question , but i would like to clarify my question. So , Iv'e ordered a new speakers, Magico A3 and now i want to buy an amplifier, a tube amplifier. The amount of money that i can allow myself is up to 20,000$. The possibilities that i thought about are : zesto eror 300 / vtl MB -450 series ||| signature / vac phi 170 (two - i mean transform it monobloc) . Those are the options that i thought about till now. Does anyone can recommend which is the best option in this amount of money , it doesn't have to be from the option list that i mentioned.Unfortunately  there are brands that i can not buy in my country (ISR) , for example cat....
Thanks to anyone . 
128x128haimr
Try a tube preamp into a solid state amp.  Try a tube preamp into a decent quality Class D amp, even something like Icepower.  You might be surprised. 
Interesting thread responses. The OP has written several times he clearly prefers a tube power amplifier.  It seems many disregard his taste and recommended 'their' preferences of transistor amplifiers. 
Charles 
Now that you have seen opinions from everyone else, I'll add my 2 cents.

For considerably less money, I strongly suggest that you look at the UNISON RESEARCH   "UNICO 90 or the "UNICO 150". Hybrid design allowing reproduction reflecting the best of both worlds. I consider these to be "musician's amplifiers". If you desire to spend more, consider their monoblocks and preamps. 
Carver 350 monos will handle any speaker you throw at them.  And at under 10 grand you will have money to spare to change out the signal tubes to NOS.  The power tubes are kt120's and with Carvers DC restorer circuit they run very cool and have huge long life.  I believe they warranty the tubes for 10 years.  Unheard of.  Definitely something to consider.
Nice set up!  I had the ARC Anniversary 40th, followed by the the Ref 10 preamp and I auditioned both the BAT and CAT counterparts as well as the Soulution 725.  I finally landed on the Octave Jubilee Preamp.  It was the clear winner over the competition and after 3 years I have never cast a wondering eye to other offerings. 

Best of luck in your hunt.  Have fun!