Has anyone made interconnects using Duelund 2.0 Silver Foil?

Years ago, I made a pair of 1/8 width silver foil interconnects, for my home built tube preamp and 300B PP tube amps. 4 Nines silver from Myron Toback in NYC, individually wrapped in Teflon tape, then wrapped together.  Sounds good, but I just broke one, so I am looking for for maybe something a little different.
How would the Duelund foil work out, either lightly twisted together, or placed in sheathing, or wrapped together in teflon tape.
Or is the Helix design a better option, could that be used with foil or is the round wire a better option.  Since the Duelund foil is so expensive, I am looking for more of a proven design.  I will be using the KLEI Absolute Harmony  RCA plugs.
Thanks,
Jeff from Brooklyn

jcny111
Best option, tape the foil ribbons together as closely spaced as possible. Then tape or insulate over that. Then surround the whole thing with something protective, cotton braid maybe, something like that. Just to cushion and protect from damage. Finally cover the whole thing with a mesh sheath for durability.  

Study the Max Townshend paper, been published here in threads a couple times most recently by flaxxer only a week or so ago. You will see ribbons constructed like that are the best geometry. It won't be as good as a Townshend but it will probably be one of the best DIY interconnects you can make.
This is how Mapleshade's been doing it for many a year:
https://shop.mapleshadestore.com/Clearview-Ultrathin-Analog-Interconnects_p_1188.html

I still have a pair in my stash box as I've graduated to Darwin ICs, which sound better.

All the best,
Nonoise
Of course. Because Mapleshade misses the one key ingredient, the importance of having the two ribbons extremely close together. They have them far apart and not even consistent, just two separate ribbons. The configuration that tests the absolute worst of all!