Snake oil??

Well, on March 8th, at the age of 64, I suffered a mild stroke. I have felt that things were returning to normal for the last few weeks. Now I’m not so sure. I just reviewed an email that came to me from Agon about a mysterious substance involving something called 3-Dimensional Enhancer, the NPS 1260. It claims to cure literally all my audio problems for the low price of $599. Is this some leftover April Fools thing or am I having some sort of stroke relapse?   I’m hoping that MC has some form to sage advice for this conundrum. 
sawdustguy
Thanks for the response Pete. It's great to hear from someone who has tried this product!
The silly phrase "Snake Oil" only seems to surface as it is related to price, not performance. Must be a "price police" thing.

No, these are just $20 worth of voodoo "snake oil" black dot.

https://ibb.co/LpDpf3f
Cheers George
millercarbon >>>

Yesterday, I finally got around to straightening out the jumble of wires and extension cords I was using for my PC setup. I got a nice ten-receptacle power strip at Lowes to hook everything up. Before plugging everything in, I treated all of the connections with TC. Right off the bat, the sound improved immensely. I'm using a pair of Audio Engine A2+ speakers for the computer system. These little speakers can really sing. The reduction in noise from using the TC is really amazing. 

Frank
Post removed 
Would it be "Snake Oil" at $5.99 a bottle?

If not, when on the price continuum between $5.99 and $599.00 does it transform into "Snake Oil"?