Class D for a Tube Lover

First, I'm sure this has been asked many times but searching the subject wasn't too helpful to me.

So apologies in advance.

I enjoy tubed electronics and class A amps, which tend to be a bit warm.  My current Cary 805s warm my small (12x16) music room even in the cool/cold of winter.  I've got other amps that don't produce much heat, but am looking for something that produces no heat.  Living in a home with no central AC the room gets uncomfortably hot during the summer months.

So...I'd like to try some Class D amps.  Stereo or mono is just fine.  And my speakers aren't difficult to drive so I don't need a thousand watts.  But if that thousand watt amp sounds great, I'm not adverse to that, either.

I'd like to keep the price under 2k used.  

Please help.

Thanks.

128x128audiodwebe
I have one Class A amp and have had two variations of Class D amps.  The Class A amp is significantly smoother than the Ice Powered Class D amp, but the Class D amp with Ice power modules blows it out of the water in terms of raw dynamic power, but it tended to be harsh on the upper end frequencies where the Class A amp shined.
Now lets talk about the other Class D mono blocks I have which do not use Ice Power devices, they use proprietary design output sections which are liquid cooled.   These are the Anthem M1 Class D mono blocks.   These two amps absolutely kill the Ice Powered Class D amp and kill squared the Class A amp.  The Anthem M1's are smoother, cleaner, more accurate and balanced than the Class A amp.   They also have massive output power which is so dynamic that you will hear things that you never heard before.   I'd suggest that you find a pair of these, as they run barely warm to the feel in the middle of summer and consume only 3 watts in standby but under use will deliver 2000 watts per channel at 4 ohms with virtually no distortion.   The only issue will be the cost, these are $7K per pair, therefore well outside of your budget.   But the point is, if you are ever looking to have your cake and eat it too, it is there.
I haven’t seen any recs for Primare integrateds- their latest proprietary class D integrateds sound great to me, much closer to at least a great class A/B integrated than any other class D I’ve heard. If you want rolled off/veiled just get one of the Peachtree class D integrateds. They sound positively .....unoffensive.
Also I would avoid the Rogue Sphinx in any version, my experience echoes the poster who experienced audible hiss - very mediocre sounding amp, the Clones Audio 25irh I had at the time blew it away. 
People, PAY ATTENTION!!!
Class D sonics depend on the load!

At least look at the first graph for the 6 Class D amplifiers below to see how much variation there is into benign standard loads. FAR MORE than the ’NIGHT & DAY’ differences cables make. Real world loudspeakers are MUCH MORE VARIABLE!

PS Audio Stellar M1200 monoblock power amplifier Measurements | Stereophile.com
Schiit Audio Aegir power amplifier Measurements | Stereophile.com
Marantz Model 30 integrated amplifier Measurements | Stereophile.com
Mytek Brooklyn Amp power amplifier Measurements | Stereophile.com
Bel Canto e1X power amplifier Measurements | Stereophile.com
Audio Alchemy DPA-1M monoblock power amplifier Measurements | Stereophile.com

Fanboy recommendations are worthless & DOUBLY SO for Class D!!!!