How loud are you typically listening?

Typically 75 to 80dB.  Really loud is 90dB and I'm never over, and I mean never, 95dB.  I'm using a professional SPL meter, C weighted, slow response.  Just curious.
128x128onhwy61
So are most of you measuring C weighted or A weighted. I notice Db-a is the default on the app I am using. When I switch it to C there is a 12-15 difference in the decibels with C being higher. What would be the standard way to measure? If it’s C then damn I’m listening a lot higher than I thought! 
I typically use C scale, which is a flatter measurement. The A scale cuts both low and high frequencies to simulate the human ear's sensitivity at low to moderate levels.  The A reading is only flat from about 500 Hz to 6 KHz. As such, the A scale will appear to register lower than the C scale. Which one is more commonly used depends on the application.
The volume difference really is massive between the 2. A weighted 90 db is freaking LOUD. Measured C rated not so much. 
Is one considered a standard way to measure in a home stereo application? 
@emrofsemanon There free options available at the Apple store such as dB Meter. Might or might not be super precise but close enough.