Replacement Motor for a Vintage Thorens TD 160 Turntable

My son owns a vintage Thorens TD 160 Turntable.  The platter is slipping on start-up an on play.  My son has isolated the problem to the motor.  Any suggestions on where to source a replacement motor?? Thanks
bifwynne
Post removed 
Thanks to all for the comments and helpful suggestions.  I passed everything to my son.  He told me that he is taking the Thorens to a local electronics repair shop and told the shop to check all the caps that can be seen, especially the jump start cap.

I'll report back as soon as my son hears from the shop.         
I would like to thank everybody again for their helpful comments. 

So, ... as I mentioned above, my son took his TT to the local shop for a look-see.  He asked the shop to pay special attention to the big caps and other passives.  The shop reported back that the caps and other passives checked out ok.  The motor checked out ok too. 

The problem was far more pedestrian.  There is a little metal arm that adjusts the belt when changing platter speeds.  The shop said the metal arm was slightly bent and somehow affected the platter start-up.  Not seeing the TT or its innards, it is hard for me to visualize exactly what my son described.  But straightening the metal doo-hickey fixed the problem.

The shop put a tiny drop of oil into the motor and cleaned what needed to be cleaned.  Total cost:  $70. 

BIF
Motors either work or they don't. It is a high probability that the pully is slipping on the shaft. If there is no grub screw to tighten turn the motor up side down. This will be a fun job. The platter and sub platter have to come off and the tonearm tied down. Or you can just take the motor out. Get some ultra thin cyanoacrylate glue. Satellite City makes a great product. Place a drop or two at the junction of the shaft and the pully and capillary action will suck it right in. Leave it upside down over night then put it back together and give it a spin. Let us know what happens.
I’ve opened many Thorens motors, there is nothing to go wrong. Check the oil in bearing, belt....
the pulley is meant to slip on the axle, it’s a clutch.
If I can help anymore send me a message....