Is this an right time to buy hifi?

Hi!
it seems that all audio manufacturers have supply issues and delivery dates take up to 6 months ( Decware- Salk, etc). I wonder if they are forced  to cut corners and compromise the quality of components and performance. 
Dan
davidantonio
deadhead1K, et all....

Hate to break it to y'all....but the 'universe' has already collapsed....
Since it's so damn big, the 'memo' hasn't reached the backwaters...aka, Here...

But what can one expect out of a holographic synapse array, anyway?
The way I discern it, the reason your stack o' stuff don't sound good is that you are there to experience it, and effecting the experience....

Yup, damn quantum strata yet again.....*bemused sigh*
It's those continuum ripples in spacetime....go to bed happy, wake up disappointed...the cat pooped on the left monoblock, the dog leaked on the Maggie, the spouse threatened to cut All the ic's (including Yours), the grandkids frisbee'd the lp's....

It's always Something....;)
BTW...yup, you guessed it....

April Fools.....;)

Now...restrain yourselves and not prove the point....*smirk*
MillerCarbon, You just said everything in My heart that I know to be tru. Ive been pounding the table for years and when the music stops playing its going to be really bad at least we can sit back in our cush home theaters and watch it all unfold on our big screen TVs. I told the wife I dont really care if we spend allot of extra bucks on HT HIFI cause we use it every day and sometimes all day its a one time charge plus we never go to the movies anymore . Ive been fortifying my portfolio and yes buying tangible items , along with gold/silver stocks Jrs Majors , Foreign stocks, I lost you on the bitcoin but hey , I bet you aliens from outer space couldn't wrap there grey heads around money that only exists in the imagination of others , its a speculative asset can make allot of money im staying away. My family would spent a minimum $60 every other week at the theater thats $1500 I can divert into my HT each year and have something to show for , Screw AMC ( A Mass Casket) thats why Im with the shorts . You can literally rent an entire theater for a Party Venue these days on the cheap . 
I sold a pair of Aria's a few months back for $2700 after a year of use. I bought them for the same price brand new. Focal then came in with a price increase. To me, it's not the best time to buy as people and businesses are attempting to plan for inflation in a deflationary environment. Save your pennies and wait.