My new VTV Audio Class D amp arrived today

I ordered the amp from Warren with the Purifi module and the Sparkos ss3602 op amp, the latter chosen for its somewhat more relaxed sonic presentation compared to the other op amps that VTV offers.  Right out of the box, it strikes me as quite musical, without any noticeable harshness, although few inner details of the music are so far revealed.  It is dead quiet, as expected.  So with my initial favorable impressions, I will report back after it has 100 hours of run-in to comment on its SQ.  
whitestix
twoleftears,
I was, but figured my tube preamp would enough.  The tweaks offered above look interesting so thanks for the share on that.  
I have maybe 30 hours on the amp and honestly sense very little difference in SQ since the time I connected it to my system and have run it in.  I am really impressed with the crystal clarity of the music, along with very large soundstage and tonally very balanced top to bottom.  I got the Sparkos op amp, recommended for a softer musical presentation by Warren.  At the moment, I am enthralled with the sound of the amp in my system, but will swap back my McCormack amp as means of comparison after 100 hours.  However, at this point, I am of the opinion that this amp is a huge advancement in the art of Class D amplification, very different than my past experiences with Red Dragon, Nuprime and Bel Canto, although I am sure that all these Class D companies have greatly stepped up their game since my audition of their amps several years ago.   More later, but I am really happy with what I am hearing so far.  
@ricevs 

How would you compare the $979 VTV Purifi amp with the $150 ac mod to other class d amps in the $1500-$2k range with no mods?