Gato speakers

I watched a review by Steve Gutenberg on one of the Gato integrated amps. It was a very positive review. I was looking at the Gato website and saw they also manufacture speakers. I’m considering upgrading my current speakers and I am interested in their bookshelf model FM15. Has anyone heard these speakers and if so what are your opinions? They also fall under my $2k budget.
Thanks 

poppsg
Did I maybe hear once that in some cases when reviewers can tell early on that something sucks, they never complete the review?  That may address why some never seem to have a bad review.
I only mentioned the review because I was unaware before watching the review that there was a gato audio. While on their website I saw the speaker that I asked about in the original post. Maybe not worth pursuing if no one is familiar with them. Sorry for any confusion.
Well I do like the aesthetics of their electronics for whatever that is worth. Nice looking stuff. Danish flair...  Seem to be much better positioned in Europe than here at present FWIW.   
I agree on the aesthetics mapman.  I have been curious to hear the stuff.  Michael Kelly at Aerial Acoustics was carrying the line....not sure about still.  I believe some of the amps are Class D and some are traditional AB amplifiers.  I would be most interested in the AB stuff.  Don't know a thing about their speakers.

It was more a presentation of the speakers than an actual review.  No comparisons, how well it performs on/off axis, separation, nothing really useful.  They seem like nicely designed speakers and both standmounts are a nice size.

Until they make their way around the circuit, due to them being direct purchase in the States at least, kind of difficult to want to place an order.

If a reviewer like a British Audiophile, Thomas and Stereo or a few others I relate to could get their hands on a set, it would be an easier effort, IMO. 

If anyone who has or owned a pair can share their thoughts it would be beneficial.