Spectral or Ayre (combo)

Hello,
what would you choose if the decision needs to be made from two systems between these combo's:

Spectral Audio preamp Dmc 12 + power Dma 150 

or 

Ayre Acoustics  pream V-5xe  + power K-5xe

Thanks  for your opinion and brief comments.
128x128miglos
I have two Ayre amps and they both sound wonderful. While that alone is enough to consider Ayre, there is much more. The people at Ayre are great and respond quickly to any and all questions.  Their philosophy for offering upgrades is also incredible: you can buy their equipment knowing that they will continue to upgrade it for a modest cost for many years to come.
ayre sounds better than spectral based on my exposure to both brands of preamps/amps
Wow, I cannot imagine any two sets of electronics sounding more different than each other, so much so that it feels odd trying to recommend either or the other because I am sure you'll have very strong feelings one way or the other which will make my typing irrelevant.

Having said that, Ayre all the way. :)
Reading the forum comments gives the impression that Ayre is more acceptable. But isn’t Spectral Audio a higher level than Ayre? I’ve read reviews that Spectral audio is very sterile sounding, really is it? Maybe it depends on other audio equipment? ...but yes, Ayre very highly valued by audiophiles