My new VTV Audio Class D amp arrived today

I ordered the amp from Warren with the Purifi module and the Sparkos ss3602 op amp, the latter chosen for its somewhat more relaxed sonic presentation compared to the other op amps that VTV offers.  Right out of the box, it strikes me as quite musical, without any noticeable harshness, although few inner details of the music are so far revealed.  It is dead quiet, as expected.  So with my initial favorable impressions, I will report back after it has 100 hours of run-in to comment on its SQ.  
whitestix
Dunno about that as I did not open it up.  The build quality of his amps have been noted on forums, but Warren indicated in our discussions that these beefs have been addressed with his upgraded QC efforts.  
I had a VTV Hypex nCore amp and thought its construction was good and neatly done. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend his gear if one is in the market for a good class D amp at a very reasonable price.
It’s good to hear that the manufacturer has listened to customers and addressed issues.  I hate to see new products fail because of something that can be corrected.  That is a win, win for all concerned.  Congratulations,and enjoy the new amp!