moving from house to an apartment.. goodbye 802D's

My beloved B&W 802D's with their down firing bass ports would probably drive the neighbors crazy.
I am considering moving to a pair of Revel Performa 126Be bookshelf speakers and using a Velodyne DD-15 raised off the floor.  Anybody have any experience with both the 802D's and the Revel Performa 126Be speakers?
lovepianos
Like everyone else, I'd highly recommend keeping your speakers. No matter what speakers you have, you are going to have to find a listening level that works in your new environment.

I'm in an apartment with a 5.2.4 home theatre system. The two subs are B&W BD4S. They go down to 10Hz at -3db and 8.5Hz at -6db and they are magnificent for movie soundtracks where you often feel the effect as much as you hear it. I'm able to set a decent listening level that doesn't annoy others.

I should mention I don't use Audyssey so set a subwoofer confinement.
Keep’em!

Check out these Hudson Hi-Fi - BIgfoot Isolation Feet - Non Adhesive - 8 Pack for $49.95

https://www.amazon.com/Bigfoot-Isolation-Feet-8-Pack/dp/B08GLBKRYZ/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UT...

Make sure you scroll down and read the entire site and open all the thumbnails to get a more accurate scale (size) and description of what the Bigfeet are made of and what they do.

And an added bonus is the site will show other isolation devices by the same manufacture for all other audio gear you may have and you will notice the prices aren’t bad either.

They are made of a proprietary - density specific silicone and not rubber or sorbothane and will not leave any sticky black residue on your gear and come with weight charts to help you pick just exactly what you need per each audio gear piece weight.
It not the source of sound, volume of the sound & room acoustic. What is your listening loudness in dBs?
@lovepianos,

I went to the B&W 802D’s owner’s manual, see page 3 and you already have two types of telescoping types of speaker lifts to get the subs up off the floor. And they seem to be of very high quality with plenty of length, way more than normal screw in spikes/footers.

And it appears you also have the very unusual half sphere option of high quality, extra long extensioned footers, along with the spike option too! I think you’re good to go with what you already have! Plus the fact they were made (engineered) specifically for that particular sub. Seems like a win to me.

I’d say just extend the half sphered footers option down, as long as needed, to tune and or voice them to your liking and you’re done. The (basic) idea is to get the subs up off the floor. I hope this helps.