What To Replace A Pair Of Lamm Ml2 Monoblocks With? Need More Power

Due to a move to a new house, and a far, far larger listening area, I've had to change speakers to get something that will optimally perform in the large space, which also features very high ceilings. I currently own the wonderful Lamm ML2 18wpc SET amps, and they are simply the finest amps I have ever owned, and perhaps ever heard. Sadly, they cannot begin to drive the speakers I purchased to meet the rooms demands. 

I am currently debating what would make sense to replace them with, which would still make me happy after experiencing the sound of the Lamm's for the past few years. I need something with at least 100wpc and I don't think anything solid state would satisfy my ears. Any recommendations or thoughts on the matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
nightfall
nightfall OP
The Lamms are 18wpc, the Vandersteens need 75-100, at least.
That is the issue.

I’m sure we could put that prognosis to bed, if you put a pair of same wattage, 20w Mark Levinson ML2’s on them, then that would show wattage is maybe not the only "issue" as you think.
https://img.usaudiomart.com/uploads/large/2229202-50b93351-mark-levinson-ml2.jpg
Like I said an impedance graph would be good to see.

Cheers George
If you can find a pair of ML 2s!
Surely, they keep doubling as the impedance drops.
The Lamms surely do not.
But the Speltz Zeros may address the impedance issue.
The OP wants tube amps. Replace Vandersteen with Kharma and you will get great sound. This is a well known match - Lamm/Kharma/Purist Audio cables. Or Kubala-Sosna cables. Why lose one of the best amps ever made ?
If you can find a pair of ML 2s!
Surely, they keep doubling as the impedance drops.
The Lamms surely do not.
Which "would" prove wattage is not the issue!! Current is!

But the Speltz Zeros may address the impedance issue.
And that’s a band-aid fix at best even with solid state or OTL, but with his SE tube amp it’s output transformer running into another transformer🤦‍♂️