Class D for a Tube Lover

First, I'm sure this has been asked many times but searching the subject wasn't too helpful to me.

So apologies in advance.

I enjoy tubed electronics and class A amps, which tend to be a bit warm.  My current Cary 805s warm my small (12x16) music room even in the cool/cold of winter.  I've got other amps that don't produce much heat, but am looking for something that produces no heat.  Living in a home with no central AC the room gets uncomfortably hot during the summer months.

So...I'd like to try some Class D amps.  Stereo or mono is just fine.  And my speakers aren't difficult to drive so I don't need a thousand watts.  But if that thousand watt amp sounds great, I'm not adverse to that, either.

I'd like to keep the price under 2k used.  

Please help.

Thanks.

128x128audiodwebe
I saw another thread about the AGD Audion.  

How'd they get all that stuff inside a tube?  It's like those ships in a bottle.  Black magic, I say.

Intrigued.  Saw price.  Intrigued no more.

Class D amps have lots of terminology associated with them that I haven't heard before.  It's like being new to audio after 40 years.  Kind of cool.

Thanks for all your suggestions.  I really do appreciate it.
I also wanted to try some warmish Class D amps. So I was led to try this one. It was shipped on Saturday and I will try it on a 30 day trial.

Stereo | D Sonic (d-sonic.com)

Do keep me (us) informed.

Thanks.

tcatch:  What made the M700 better than the S300 in your view?
I have a Bel Canto e1X amp and have found it to be incredibly clear, detailed, and smooth.
I'm using a pair of Belcanto M300 as summer amp in replacement of my Audio Research Reference 110. The sound of these little cold boxes is surprising when a good tube preamp is driving them (ARC LS5 MKI with some mods in my case).