Class D for a Tube Lover

First, I'm sure this has been asked many times but searching the subject wasn't too helpful to me.

So apologies in advance.

I enjoy tubed electronics and class A amps, which tend to be a bit warm.  My current Cary 805s warm my small (12x16) music room even in the cool/cold of winter.  I've got other amps that don't produce much heat, but am looking for something that produces no heat.  Living in a home with no central AC the room gets uncomfortably hot during the summer months.

So...I'd like to try some Class D amps.  Stereo or mono is just fine.  And my speakers aren't difficult to drive so I don't need a thousand watts.  But if that thousand watt amp sounds great, I'm not adverse to that, either.

I'd like to keep the price under 2k used.  

Please help.

Thanks.

128x128audiodwebe
Look into the XTONEBOX Silver 6011.  Made in Spain, small operation.  I just got one.  Lots of mid detail.  Pretty good for $800 IMO.  Tube pre-stage.  60wpc I believe into 4 ohm?  Small footprint with decent Bluetooth and phono stage.
Ralph Karsten is the owner and designer of Atmosphere OTL tube amplifiers as well as a frequent poster on this site.  
Post removed