For all you Vinyl lovers!

128x128yogiboy
OK for the cost no object "in" crowd in NYC who will get his stuff because they are keeping up with the Joneses. I'm sure it sounds great.

He couldn't even give ballpark pricing (other than hundreds of thousands of dollars) and his website is very opaque. If you want his speakers you have to buy is amps.....nothing else in the world will work???

He has great PR people getting his interview on a CBS Saturday morning show with a reporter acting like he never heard a stereo in his life.

He wants to be a manufacturer, reseller, installer, consultant....take as much $$ as you'll give him. 
I think the best thing about vinyl, and the reason so many non-audiophiles love it, is the artifact itself. Nothing wrong with that - I'm currently upgrading my vinyl system right now. But I care a lot more about the music than about whether it's analog or digital. Same with metrics and measurements. 
I’ve said that often. If you weren’t around in the heyday of 8 tracks being chewed up in your car deck you’ve got a ways to go in this hobby. 
Vinyl still rules. I’ve had a love affair with vinyl for 50 years. I used to enjoy flipping the records for dad on his garrard turntable. 
Nowadays people are in a hurry with no place to go. Slow down. Clean a record. It will make you feel better!
I'm with you on this, Coltran1.  My dad was an audiophile from the late '40's on, and I grew up with a state of the art (mono) system in the living room that probably sounded as good as the youtube system. 

I've used the pandemic downtime to revisit my entire 1200+ LP collection, many of which I used to share with my father.  Nothing better, and vinyl remains my first love.