How loud are you typically listening?

Typically 75 to 80dB.  Really loud is 90dB and I'm never over, and I mean never, 95dB.  I'm using a professional SPL meter, C weighted, slow response.  Just curious.
128x128onhwy61
I’ve always tried to avoid prolonged exposure to loud noises, even when I was young. In spite of that care, I have significant tinnitus…I can hear the ringing in my ears over fairly loud traffic noise on my commute. Although my room is reasonably quiet, fairly high playback levels are required to stop the constant ringing from interfering with listening enjoyment.

If the spectral content of the music has plenty of energy at the frequencies where I hear ringing, I can enjoy average levels in the mid-70 dB range (C-weighted, slow integration). Otherwise, I have to be closer to 90 dB to not be distracted by tinnitus.
Post removed 
Normally 80 -90.
When we have guest over or just when enjoying Video concerts I’ll listen to 110’ish ( at 10 feet from MLP) for an entire DVD. I like to be inside the music, and I love the impacts of live sets. Your ears ring a little afterwards but it makes me smile ... I still race cars (NHRA Superstock) so I’m around "loud" most weekends during the summer months anyway...Don’t preach to me about safety precautions. My brother is a ex corporate safety manager so I know all the risk And BTW, he’s with me every step of the way. He’s 70 and I’m 65.... too late to worry about things that I enjoy now....