HELP! Large speakers fell over during shipping.

Bought a pair of Dali Euphonia MS5 speakers. They must have fallen over during shipping. They were upside down on the pallet when they got to my house. 155Lbs for each box.
My question is, what could have happened internally? Could drivers be harmed? Crossovers? I refused delivery, but now the seller wants them re-delivered so the insurance agent can look them over. I never took them out of the (destroyed) boxes, but now I’ll have a chance to, and check them out. What should I look for (even if they still sound good)?
128x1281111art
I must be missing something here, but IMHO I wouldn’t even think about accepting these, unless you got a crazy / ridiculous low price on them, where the risks are low. Even then the potential (longer term) that something goes amiss, it will always come back to this very situation.

What’s the harm in just getting another pair and being done with it?

All this talk about packaging, fixing, inspecting this or that, dealing with insurance seems way over the top IMO. To each their own I guess, I hope it works out nonetheless.
111art,
If everything is ok, why renegotiate with the seller? I'm sure he also went through a lot of pain worrying about the shipment.

Just be grateful he was a stand up dude and pay him.

ozzy
Sale concluded peacefully and fairly for both parties. He suggested a new slightly lower price and I accepted. Lovely, almost scary powerful sound when cranked. Not quite as musical as my Dali Helicon 400's, but close.
I've heard these at someone else's house (who knew nothing about treating a room). My high ceilings, rug, and treatments really bring out the sweetness. I highly recommend these 15K speakers, that you can occasionally find for around 5K.
I posted photos here:  https://www.avforums.com/threads/dali-owners-thread.1762652/page-44#post-28925665