How loud are you typically listening?

Typically 75 to 80dB.  Really loud is 90dB and I'm never over, and I mean never, 95dB.  I'm using a professional SPL meter, C weighted, slow response.  Just curious.
128x128onhwy61
Dear friends : The most critical and precious audio instrument in our room/system are each one of us the whole ears that we need/have to take care always because damages on it are irreversible.

Normally I listen at 74db-83db and only when I'm testing/evaluating/comparing some audio items I listen briefly at over 90db with peaks at over 100db and in those tests I listen after the high SPL at low SPL around 62db-70db.

High constant SPL always makes and damages the ears sensitivity and even not so high SPL with a system with high distortions levels can do the same with out we can be aware: here the culprit are those high distortions levels more than the SPL.

So I think that we have try to put at minimum any kind of developed distortions in each one of us room/system.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.
Sitting in my quiet house my phone DB meter reads 37. With TV on it goes to 65.  My burp registered at 71. 😊

In my car with radio on it registers around 60.

Have not fired up my 70s system yet.
I sit 8' from my speakers in a mid-sized room with good treatments.
I like to start at 55db-per the iPhone app meter- and top out at 70 db.
Mean being 68db.  If something can't sound good at these levels
it is out. 
Each song will usually require adjusting + or- to suit me but
then again I have my "Best Of" playlist and nobody records at the
same level it seems.