The Belles Aria Signature Integrated Amplifier

The Belles Aria Signature Integrated Amplifier has landed at the Audio Connection in Verona, NJ. I think John said 120 watts per channel with a phono stage that supports both MM and MC cartridges. 3 Single ended and 1 balanced input and output. Sounds great even though the unit has less than 24 hours on it.
joey54
I can't debate as to which one is better, as I have heard neither. They are both on my radar for a new integrated. the Belles Aria Sig. has many traits I like very well such as phono stage, by-pass, balanced input, 125 watts/ch., not to mention a remote. I am a jazz fan. In terms of having no balls or soul regarding the LFD, that could be a factor of many things not to mention having less power output and how it matches up with a particular speaker. I have Vandersteen Treo CT's, with a Vandy sub.

It looks like I could audition either one with the only cost to me being shipping charges and my time.

I think it safe to say that either amp could/would be a very good choice in their respective price ranges. Could probably live happily with either.
@mr_m ,
With the Vandy sub/crossover, you could easily get away with 60wpc, thanks to Mr. V's design. I haven't heard LFD and their website is even more minimal than Belles.
Bob
When I had an LFD NCSE mk II (from 2015- 2018) it had two service issues that required repairs.That was a problem. The distributor at the time, Fidelis (in NH), referred me to a 3rd party repair guy. He fixed the first issue but it returned 2 years later.

I sent it the distributor the first time. The second time I contacted some dude named Howard Popek and he recommended that my issue could be addressed by a qualified tech in Chicago. So, I brought it to "the best" guy for hi-end stereo repair.

When I met with him, he popped the lid and looked inside and that's when our jaws hit the floor.

The inside of the NCSE mkII looked like an amateur science project or DIY kit. The engineer basically said there was a small transformer, erratic and conflicting wiring and lack of depth to the tech. In fact, most of the weight of the unit was in the heavy metal casing, not in the components. 

Not what you expect for an amp that had an MSRP at the time of $6,495.

Personally, I willnever buy another audio component that cannot be serviced by the manufacturer in the US.
I'm sure everyone here has had some severe equipment failures, myself included. As far as LFD is concerned, for every problem like you have had, there have been dozens if not hundreds of satisfied customers. You don't have to prove or explain your purchase. You like the Belles Aria Sig., and you went with it. Which is fine. I went with the LFD purchase because it satisfied most of what I want in a audio component. I have also found some people who like the LFD better than the Belles, which might indicate the comparison is system dependent. I have also found several positive reviews on LFD integrateds. The proof for me will be in my own evaluation and listening sessions. My dealer has an iron clad return policy if I am not satisfied costing me only shipping charges for return.
Though I have no intention of ever buying LFD equipment, I am glad @ianrmack gave his input.
It makes the phrase YMMV relevant IMHO.
Nuthin' but acronyms here, today.
B