Help me complete my stereo system (Harbeth, ClearAudio Concept).

Hello Everyone,

I would like your help in completing my new 2 channel audio system.  My room is approximately (11ft X 14ft X 9ft ceiling) or about 42 square meters.  

I value good vinyl playback over streaming and CDs and listen mostly to small group jazz.  

I want to stay within a reasonable budget, so I'm focused on entry level components from high quality companies.  To give you an indication, I own a ClearAudio Concept with the Satisfy arm and MM cartridge.  

As far as speakers are concerned, it will be either the Harbeth P3ESR or Compact 7s.  I have auditioned both with expensive Accuphase amps and was blown away by the P3ESR, especially their natural, open sound and ability to fill a decent size room.  C7s struck me as less dynamic ... but let me know if those would be preferable considering my space and listening tastes.  

I am fairly certain that I will be favouring Solid State to drive the little Harbeth, and car analogy, realistically a well-tuned 4 cylinder turbo rather than a V8 with power to spare.  I plan to add a DAC for streaming and radio, more as a convenience than anything else (serious listening is always vinyl).  An onboard phono is preferred but not a deal breaker.  Speakers and stands to be considered separately.

Thanking everyone for their help and comments. 

juleman
 I'm thinking that I should look a bit more into the future.  

The amp will have to be a good match for P3ESR for now but it should also be able to power larger Harbeths down the line to feed a bigger room (M30 or HL5).

In the meantime, the turntable can be upgraded to a moving coil for example.  Considering how the vinyl will stack up in 3 to 5 years, I may go up the Clearaudio chain and upgrade the table too.  
Luxman has great MM/MC onboard phono, the Supernait is only MM and I want to keep boxes to a minimum.  Also, from the reviews, I think the Luxman may have more of the signature sound I'm looking for (balanced), call it pipe and slippers if you want.  
I agree that the Luxman sound is supremely balanced, but pipe and slippers it ain’t. Not even by a long shot. I don’t know which Luxman model you’re looking at, but the 505 does not use the in-house transformer, and it shows. If you have a choice listen to 550 or higher models.