Doug Schroeder Method, Double ic

I think this topic deserves its own thread , where use double ic through y adapters , from source to preamp, Can’t connect it from Preamp to Amp...For me the result is huge, I can’t go back to single ic....
128x128jayctoy
What’s shaking, peeps? Just confirming that the aforementioned patent application is undergoing active examination before the US patent office. 
And audio2design, we filed our provisional application well within the prescribed timeframe for securing a valid patent from a non-provisional application claiming priority to that earlier-filed provisional. 
@jayctoy SM analog IC’s with XLR connectors should be fine with your SACD player. Please report your findings with it!
On a whim I combined A23 ICs with Artisansilvercables pure silver cables via fixed y- adaptors between a Zodiac Platinum DAC and a Wavac EC300b amp. The result was a significant increase in spatial resolution with slightly increased treble. The A23 cables have great resolution with slight treble reticence. The pure silver cables have beautiful colour, especially on strings but with a slight sibilants and strident treble. The combo seems a happy marriage of the virtues while loosing the foibles. I fully endorse the method and will next try it on the Zodiac‘s 10m BNC clock cable
antigrunge2, I appreciate your feedback here! It’s quite a bit of fun to explore different methods, and I am glad that you took the time to do so.

If by your phrase, "Zodiac’s 10m BNC clock cable", you mean a 10m long run of cable, then I suggest you inquire as to what the capacitance of that cable will be, and should discuss with your manufacturer.

In the Iconoclast by Belden and BAV Power Cord review, just published, Galen Gareis, former product design engineer, pointed out to me that one potential concern exists with the Schroeder Method, a potential for certain cables to when paired have excessive capacitance, i.e. like an unfurled capacitor. This is not a danger for the vast majority of cables, but could theoretically be so for certain flat conductor cables, like foils.
I mention this because somewhere there is likely someone with a custom set of foil ICs who might think of doubling them. THAT probably should be avoided. Also, extremely long runs of cable change the impedance, and some esoteric components may not fare well with it. I say this because in all likelihood there are not many/any serious ribbon ICs, because this would also impact the other parameters of L,R,C - and this may be far less than optimum as opposed to more traditional cable types for ICs. 

As I have said all along, repeatedly, this is a do at your own risk activity, and if there is any question of the particular cables, length, type, etc. one needs to check with the manufacturer about it.