2. If wireless router is needed, separate router for wifi
3. only streamer, NOTHING ELSE connected 
4. use LPS to feed router
5. use shortest possible quality cable to streamer
6. use Acoustic Revive RLT-1 filter on spare router or streamer port
7. wrap router and LPS in EMI/RFI shielding material
8. use EMO EN70-HD filter near streamer for ethernet connection
9. use quality shielded cable between router and internet access point

All of these will individually improve your streaming SQ, in aggregate the effect is significant
Enjoy the music
antigrunge2
@lalitk

Sorry, I think I got you mixed up with someone else that had both the ER and the ENO.

Yes, sort of. I run a 20' section of Cat 5e under my house from router to wall jack in my listening room. Then Supra 8+ to streamer. Also Supra 8+ from wall jack to router. My ER is in the room where the router is and so goes across the 20' of Cat 5e.

I do like the fact the ENO needs no power supply.
Upgrade your cable to Cat-6. Cat6  cable TIA/EIA-568-B provides a significant improvement in performance over Cat5 and Cat 5e. You don't need a filter or foil-covered router. Update your router firmware regularly as well.
I would like peoples opinion on the following setup as it has several potential weak links.

I have Verizon Fios 75/75 feeding the Quantum wireless router upstairs. The signal is then distributed throughout the house via coax and Actiontec 802.11ac that Verizon puts their name on it downstairs where my setup lives. (MOCA)

https://www.amazon.com/Actiontec-802-11ac-Extender-Internet-Antennas/dp/B01BV1Y3W2/ref=asc_df_B01BV1...

I then run a CAT6 to my Lumin d1 and Yamaha receiver. I also a 55" Sony A9G, Apple TV and a Cambridge CXU all connected via wifi. Any thoughts or questions?

Thanks in advance,

John