Help me complete my stereo system (Harbeth, ClearAudio Concept).

Hello Everyone,

I would like your help in completing my new 2 channel audio system.  My room is approximately (11ft X 14ft X 9ft ceiling) or about 42 square meters.  

I value good vinyl playback over streaming and CDs and listen mostly to small group jazz.  

I want to stay within a reasonable budget, so I'm focused on entry level components from high quality companies.  To give you an indication, I own a ClearAudio Concept with the Satisfy arm and MM cartridge.  

As far as speakers are concerned, it will be either the Harbeth P3ESR or Compact 7s.  I have auditioned both with expensive Accuphase amps and was blown away by the P3ESR, especially their natural, open sound and ability to fill a decent size room.  C7s struck me as less dynamic ... but let me know if those would be preferable considering my space and listening tastes.  

I am fairly certain that I will be favouring Solid State to drive the little Harbeth, and car analogy, realistically a well-tuned 4 cylinder turbo rather than a V8 with power to spare.  I plan to add a DAC for streaming and radio, more as a convenience than anything else (serious listening is always vinyl).  An onboard phono is preferred but not a deal breaker.  Speakers and stands to be considered separately.

Thanking everyone for their help and comments. 

juleman
I have heard the Synthesis gear Larry recommends with Harbeth also at Deja Vu and it's an excellent combo. And definitely call Vu I will attest he gives great advice and won't try to sell you on anything that's not right for your system.
Was reading Darko's review of the P3ESR SE. He should have listened with his ears instead of his eyes and with another product than Heed Class D...
Heed doesn't have any class D amplifiers. The Heed Obelisk he used is AB and I agree with him that it is a warm sounding amp.
My mistake.  

The point about this review is that it fails to capture what the P3Esr are really about.  To me the P3s is a well designed speaker that does what it does with class leading attributes.  It's a set of speakers to which you can throw serious amplification at and it won't be outclassed.  This said they won't do Metallica or Daft Punk as well as other speakers out there, but in the right space with the right gear they can do wonders with a very wide range of music.  For my requirements, in my room, if they can do right by Miles, Herbie and Trane then bring on the pipe and slippers.  
I have my P3ESRs in a fairly small room (12 X 12 approximately), with a fairly large sub and you'd be surprised how well they can do with Daft Punk or Deadmau5.