2. If wireless router is needed, separate router for wifi
3. only streamer, NOTHING ELSE connected 
4. use LPS to feed router
5. use shortest possible quality cable to streamer
6. use Acoustic Revive RLT-1 filter on spare router or streamer port
7. wrap router and LPS in EMI/RFI shielding material
8. use EMO EN70-HD filter near streamer for ethernet connection
9. use quality shielded cable between router and internet access point

All of these will individually improve your streaming SQ, in aggregate the effect is significant
Enjoy the music
antigrunge2
@lalitk

And you liked the ENO better than the EtherREGEN if I remember right?

Did you try the ENO with the ER? Reason for asking is that I have my ER with an SR4T powering it near my router, which is in a different room 20' from my system. Just wondering if adding the ENO may provide another significant SQ benefit.

BTW, I did try the ER next to my streamer, but it sounds about the same whether 20' away or in the same room, and maybe just a little better 20' away.
Hi everyone,

Might be my first post here.  I sell/troubleshoot enterprise grade wifi as a day job and can attest to many of the comments in here.  For those advocating for a dedicated network just for your audio, I'd say likely unnecessary and possibly brings about challenges (co-channel or adjacent channel interference) than it might be worth.  Anything in the WiFi6 standard can handle 10-20 clients rather easily.  Mine go from basement to second floor comfortably in my new (old plaster walls) home.  So if you're going to use it do 5GHZ in the same room and you should be more than fine.  You can use "Airport Utility" on an Iphone to quickly see what your neighbors are doing and ensure clear RF as shown in the picture above.  Lastly the notion of WiFi being optimized for mounting on ceilings is 100% true, for the enterprise class products. If you bought it at a big box store it's likely more for desktop....and if you have the articulating antennas you can play with them a bit to adjust polarity to optimize signal.  Hope this helps!  

EW
@pokey77,

I am not familiar with your setup. Are you currently running a 20FT fiberoptic cable from etherRegen to your streamer? My Apple router is only 4FT away from my streamer and ENO Filter can only accept RJ45 LAN cable. The improvements I’ve heard with ENO were so pronounced over my JCAT Net Isolator that I didn’t bother to pursue any further comparisons. Plus i like passive nature of ENO, no wall wart or LPS needed with ENO.
Rich and Anti,

You two should team up and make a YouTube Video so everyone
can see and learn.

How about it?
Rich and Anti,

You two should team up and make a YouTube Video so everyone
can see and learn.

How about it?
More to discover