Help with Classical Music Record Labels.

Hello,

I have had some good and some bad experience with classical music records so I would like to know what are your favorite recoding labels for Classical?
Which label will always guarantee a great listening experience?
So Far for me Deutsche Grammophon, Decca and RCA Victor are  the best but I am sure there are many others I am not familiar with. 
All input will be greatly appreciated.

Be Safe,
Emil

emilm
No label can even approach guaranteeing a "great listening experience".  Just think of all the variables involved: ensembles and soloists, halls, recording engineers, equipment, etc.

Chandos and Hyperion have a good batting average, as do some of the other names mentioned here.  But really it's on a disc to disc basis.
Thanks all for your input. As expected I haven't heard half of the labels mentioned but that's why we have these great forums with very useful information.

I lot of people seem to be disappointed from DG. That is not my experience but I realized that all my DG records I bought used are from the 60's and the 70's. I guess in the 80's the quality went down.
My great aunt, Dorle Soria, was the founder of Angel records. As well as being a producer, she also was looking for talent both new and established and was instrumental ( no pun intended ) in helping new talent get recorded. I can't attest the sound quality of all the recordings, but the ones I have sound pretty decent on my system. Although I may be biased.
It seems that the Soria's did a fine job of distributing classical recordings in the US for EMI. 
At some point EMI/Angel stopped importing and began production and distribution in the US only. This is when different masters were used to press vinyl, and to my ears, never matched the quality of the original UK masters.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_Records

Try command or mercury living presence or any record you see recorded at fine recording studios they are the best i have ever heard.
@lowrider57 I can see that. I think Dorle wanted to reach a larger audience and thus presumably went for a different house sound.