Best bourbon?

I noticed there are threads for scotch and vodka so we need one for bourbon too.
What do you think is the best bourbon? I can't pick just one but I think that buffalo trace and Elijah Craig are both very good, especially at ~$30 for a fifth.

Mark
mhedges
Michter’s Small Barrel bourbon. A step (or two) above Maker’s, Buffalo Trace, Knob Creek, Woodford, Russell’s, Basil Hayden’s, even Blanton’s (my former favorite). Terrific for sipping straight, with a splash or a rock, and great for mixed drinks (makes a delicious Old-Fashioned).
I was living in Lexington in the late 1980's. That was the first I drank bourbon and still do to this day. Bourbons came alive back then with great marketing and some excellent distillers. There are now a few NY bourbon makers and it just isn't the same. Kentucky Bourbon is from the air, water and oak of the place....same as French or Italian wine.
To have the label Bourbon must be made in the United States and produced from a grain mixture that is at least 51% corn aged in new, charred oak barrels, with no more than 80% alcohol by volume.
Corn gives Bourbon a sweet flavor.

Bulliet Bourbon,  Four Roses  are some of my favorites