Are there any preamps that can work with 2 amps and a sub woofer?

I have a Krell sub woofer and 2 Llano trinity amps powering my speakers.  I'd like to know the best way to have 1 volume control over the whole system.  Currently I have to control the sub separately (manually).
Does any preamp allow 3 outputs?   Is there a better way?  Should a go with a good preamp and just split the output?
Thanks for any ideas.
ernie00
Are there any preamps that can work with 2 amps and a sub woofer?
Sure. Its not the number of outputs on the preamp, its whether the preamp can drive the combined impedance of all the amp inputs in parallel.

Since your main amps have balanced inputs I would use a balanced preamp. Since subs are usually single-ended input, if the balanced preamp does not have single-ended outputs, I would use a Y adapter for one set of outputs and use the other set to drive a set of Jensen subwoofer transformers to make the conversion from balanced to single-ended (this will also insure that you don't get hum in the subs). The Jensen subwoofer transformers are line transformers that are optimized for subs and so have response to 1Hz to insure there is no phase shift at 20Hz and well below.
Are you happy with the way your current setup sounds and performs? If so, consider a REL Airship. For around three hundred bucks, you would hook up the transmitter box using the supplied speakon connection to your speaker taps on your amps and then the receiver would connect to your Krell subwoofer. Then your sub is wireless as well as the bass quality would improve since it will take on much of the flavor of the amps.