Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
solobone22

there are updates to the CD6 and CD9, with, CD6 SE and CD9 SE players. I would be curious to demo the CD9 SE for a comparison.

Happy Listening!
jafant,

How is your cable quest going? Have you made any decisions or narrowed down choices?
sdl4

I am awaiting an audition of Swisscable in April or May.
I am currently on assignment for work.
As soon as I hear these offerings, I will post my impressions and thoughts here.  
jafant,

I am impressed by your patience in your search for the best cables for your system. As I face my rapidly advancing years, I am finding myself becoming less and less patient in making decisions about my audio gear. I've come to realize that researching gear online is a lot less rewarding than listening to new gear at home, so I'm making faster and more quickly researched decisions. Lately, I've been upgrading my streaming gear, and the music keeps sounding better with each new change. Fortunately, my Thiel 2.2s have welcomed each upgrade and are not holding back my system in any way.