For a few dollars more

You could take your speakers, hang em high, and feel the sudden impact. Granted you may have to turn your amp every which way but loose, but then you could play misty for me any which way you can and not feel like we had to run the gauntlet. In a perfect world the beguiled listener would be the rookie, and to spend more would be a true crime. In other words, you don't need to spend a million dollar, baby.
128x128millercarbon
@oldhvymec I much prefer Devino's pizza, my friend. I know some very loyal fans to Melo's though. 
Thus far: no Naysayer Church intrusion.     Their religion and doctrine is True Crime.
I thought it was a 44 auto mag. weird piece. When I’d go to the range, if one of those thing were there along with most magnums, EVERYONE would clear out.. Most folks don’t plink with magnum loads. That pile of crap you got no choice. No such thing as a light load, OR an inexpensive one.. VERY expensive to practice with. They did a 22 magnum auto mag too, serious piece of work there, rimed brass is tough to feed. He did it though.. (Max Gera)

They are so loud because nothing escapes around a wheel, no ones will stand to right of it for 50 feet.. That breach opens (the barrel moves not the slide) and there is a big BOOM. Even with a brass catcher. Magnums got a serious report.. I hate umm.. Under 750 fps perfect..
45 ACP P-12 or P-14 45 perfect. 20 clip please? .380 s/auto colt for a backup..

The firing pins would come loose or out, I can’t remember. BUT it wasn’t a quick fix in the field. Don’t drop the stupid thing in the dirt.. LOL Grabbing a BU. Main weapon quit... No No no. Fix Bayonets!!, Rocks, stand ready....THROW. THEN eat um! Long Pig. Heart first. Brain last.

Personally I kept a colt on my side and a moded Kalashnikov on my shoulder.

I never had an issue I didn’t walk away from pretty whole.. Lucky more than anything, and I never used after shave..

"Skin so Soft" for the mosquitoes, and "Secret" after one day, no smell, of course Black Beauties and a sock of rice, for the picnic! Brown mix to make the water or piss right.

Whole new president, we’ll see..

Colt Peacemaker HELL, Kept the peace, it didn’t make peace.. Ended wars though...

Me I like a sling shot. :-) Pretty good with a blow gun too..

Remember when Clint did the fluffy producer. I need to re watch that one. I can’t remember the whole plot.. BUT he was a good actor, not a typical Clint part.. BUT he did a great job.. Unforgiven, relentless!! That’s me, never say never to me... NEVER.. LOL

middlemass you crack me up..

Reflect with Regards..
Correct me if I’m wrong.
I think the S&W .44 auto super mag made it’s one & only appearance in Sudden Impact. Dirty Harry used revolvers exclusively. I’m nursing a hangover so I’m probably mistaken.