Anyone drive Verity Audio Parsifal Encores with tubes?

I currently drive these speakers with an Ayre VX-5 twenty amplifier and while the low end is very good, I know it can be better.  Also looking to add more transparency and body to the soundstage and images.  My preamp is the very capable Ayre K-1xe.  Perhaps a more powerful solid state amp would also give me some of the aforementioned qualities so I'm open to recommendations there as well.  Just curious if tube amplifiers could drive these speakers well too.  Budget under $10K preferably.
jc4659
Good suggestions so far.  Verity Audio speakers are commonly driven by hefty solid state amps so I am pleasantly surprised by the tube amp recommendations.
I drive my Verity's with the hybrid BHK 250.  The US distributor used to use the hybrid Trilogy amps at shows. 
I realize that I was asking about tube amps and am still interested in them but I had an opportunity to pick up a Pass X350.5 and pulled the trigger.  I am waiting for it to arrive and will report back my impressions.
consider also an Ayre VX-R Twenty, but congrats on the Pass, an excellent amp I have heard many times