How to stream Amazon Prime Music

Hi,
Does anyone know how to stream Amazon Prime music?  I can play Amazon prime music using my PC but how can I stream it through the USB port so I can play them using my USB DAC?
Thanks. 
andy2
Bluesound / Node has good Amazon HD playback, I've read. You can integrate an Alexa device into the  Node for voice commands. Amazon doesn't play with mfrs that don't integrate Alexa into their devices. I used to be able to stream Amazon HD from the phone app to my Chromecast Audio puck which is plugged into my DAC/preamp, but Amazon locked that device out. They're control freaks. :(
Post removed 
Stream Amazon Prime Music to play on USB DAC offline? To do that, you might draw support from an Amazon MP3 downloader tool. It assists you to convert songs from Amazon Prime Music to common formats like MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, etc with lossless quality, and then save Amazon songs to the local computer forever. After that, you just need to transfer local Amazon Prime Music songs to your USB for offline playback without limits.
Interesting there are 3 trolls on this post that are all pushing products. Maybe they think nobody notices. Anyone click on any of the 3 users jiang.., filly.., jam.. for their recent activity and these imposters are all hanging together on the same posts and recommending certain apps. And I'd bet their posts are originating in Asia.
Post removed