Technics SU-R1000 a new Class-D GaN Technology integrated

Maybe one to look out for.

There’s a new approx $10K integrated Class-D from Technics called the SU-R1000 Integrated Amplifier around 22 kg, 150w-8ohm and 300w-4ohms, would have been nice to see what it could do into 2ohms
Said to have many of the GaN Class-D features of the far bigger SE-R1. But nowhere yet can I find if it uses the 1.5mhZ switching frequency that "makes" the SE-R1 what it is.

Also it uses smp power supplies, even though it’s 22kg, Unlike the SE-R1 at some 60Kg because of it linear supplies.
No reviews or measurement tests as yet for this one from Technics

Cheers George
128x128georgehifi
@dep14

I think you could try PS Audio M1200s (IcePower AS1200 modules, tube input buffer) with a 30 day.

I have a dual mono AS1200 amp from ricevs that is amazing. No need of tube preamp here
hth

Post removed 
https://www.whatsbestforum.com/threads/a-new-wave-of-class-d-integrated-amplifiers.31281/page-4

"....It sounds very clean, clear and smooth like nice breeze in summer mountain with high resolution.
However mid and bass are thin and light. I recalled the sound of Magnepan.

Digital input from fidata sounds better than analog input, as its resolution and tonality.
In my view it is the best except phono input I didn't listen this time."
Hmm! interesting, could be a winner. 
They talk about transistor switching (hopefully frequency used) and "very gentle negative feedback" resulting in "silky tops".
But don't give any details of the switching speed, feedback db's or what phase shifts are in the upper audio band "tops"

The thing I don't like to see is it only has 10kohm input impedance, not good for preamps with small value capacitor coupling, passives or most tube preamps, yet they give the choice of two gain setting 23db or 29db latter being good for passives or unity gain preamps.     
Time will tell when one is bench tested.

Cheers George