Audio Companies with Integrity??

Interaction with Audiophile companies and AudiogoN members have been (for most part) positive through the years. There have been a few, however, that have gone 'above and beyond' to ensure that the customer was satisfied. To that end, I would like to give a 'shout out' to Audioquest that recently made a situation right when they really didn't have to. I won't go into the details, but suffice to say, that when the need arises I will not hesitate to buy from them again and will recommend their products and service to anyone who values my opinion.

For discussion purposes, would anyone care to raise a glass to a company that in your opinion deserves some love.
brauser
Apos Audio
Reno HiFI
Bob Crites, RIP
Pine Tree Audio!!!  Got to be pen pals

Tubes4HiFi
Schiit
Duke LaJeune
GIK Acoustics
I have had 99% good experiences.  I also appreciate the companies who post here with good informative help not the ones who self-promote.  Spending big money doesn't necessarily mean good outcomes.  I used to spend 10K a year with Walmart, I know, not a good example. 

Digital Amplifier Company - Founder and Chief Amp Designer Tommy O’Brien.
Fritz Speakers -  Fritz, the man himself
Spatial Audio - Clayton Shaw - Founder and Designer

I have had personal interaction with all three.  Common theme here is the guy at the top directly engages with his customers.  

Mark from LTA
Peter from CableCo
Duke and James at Audiokenisis
Ching Poon from Monarchy
TJ at PS Audio
Frank at VanAlstine
Andy at VintageAudio
Excellent:
Pass Labs-Nelson and Kent
Oppo-now gone sadly
Sanders Sound-Josh and Roger
Danny at GR Research
James at Choice Audio
Hugh at Music Lovers
Larry at Woolsons Vintage Audio
James at High End Repair
Peter at Sound-Smith

Not so good:
Schiit -I suppose at their prices some leeway must
be given as their products do offer insane value.

When you think about it there are really many more 
good people in this business than not. 
And considering how some consumers treat these
folks it is a wonder.

Thanks to all and the many I have forgotten to list!