Floor Speakers Speakers for Movies / TV

Hi, I am new to the forum so sorry if this has already been discusses. I have an old B&K AVR 507 (not using surround, just have it in stereo) and am looking to buy a set of speakers to watch Movies and TV. Looking for something that does NOT have a a booming bass, prefer clean and tight bass. Would like the speakers to make dialog as clear as possible. Currently have an old pair of ADS 710 Bookshelf speakers (which will be for sale once I get new speakers) which are too bassy for the Mrs.

I was also set to buy a pair of Totems. I emailed Totem sales and asked what they though for my B&K and living room would be better, Arro or Sky Tower. They said Sky Tower and to go listen at local store. I did just that and also heard the Tribe Towers. I ruled out the Arro and was torn between the Sky and Tribe. Local shop does not have a program where I can demo at home, so I emailed Totem sales again. After emailing three or four times asking for their assistance, have not received a response. I can only imagine if their sales is like this, their customer service will really be lacking if I should ever need their assistance. Therefore, I am crossing Totem off the list which is a shame.

I am turning to all of you to get recommendations for speakers that are not picky as they will be within a foot or so from the wall. Would prefer to stay under $5000 ( I realize the Tribe towers are a little more than that) which is why I say "prefer". I have considered the Dali Opticon 6 Floorstanding Speakers.

Any guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
outdated
Wow, sounds like you need a floor standing speaker that is less than 36" and narrow. There are many. Also you might need speakers that could accommodate outriggers to bolt them to the floor. 
Check with Underwood HiFi. They usually have a number of tall thin speakers that they bought on close outs and pass along the savings.

Now, that said, even monkey coffins (enclosed speakers) need to be some distance from the corners/front wall

I have my speakers resting on Harbor Freight dollys, which makes them easy to pul out and push back

hth
Mesch, you are correct. It's a tight space, but would work for mini towers.

Tweaks, I went on to underwoodhifi and am struggling to figure out their site.  They don't have a section for just speakers. I just see a section for recommended systems  when I selected speakers