Audio Companies with Integrity??

Interaction with Audiophile companies and AudiogoN members have been (for most part) positive through the years. There have been a few, however, that have gone 'above and beyond' to ensure that the customer was satisfied. To that end, I would like to give a 'shout out' to Audioquest that recently made a situation right when they really didn't have to. I won't go into the details, but suffice to say, that when the need arises I will not hesitate to buy from them again and will recommend their products and service to anyone who values my opinion.

For discussion purposes, would anyone care to raise a glass to a company that in your opinion deserves some love.
brauser
I have been at this hobby/vocation for more decades then I like to admit. And I have almost always enjoyed and strived to get to know the owner/designers of the companies with which I invested.
High End Audio is a unique business built mostly around small, boutique and mom and pop companies whom are focused around quite personal customer service.
But, through this Forum, I have been able to build a real relationship with a one-of-a-kind true gentleman who is also one of the true legends, Ralph Karsten. Ralph has been building and developing his Atma-Sphere components from the dawn of the modern High End in the late ‘70. He is also very well known and appreciated for his highly educated and astute posts on the Forum. Through my thread “Is there a SS amp that can satisfy a SET guy?, many, many emails and phone calls I came to believe that Atma amps and preamps were the answer. Now the proud and “satisfied” owner of M-60 amps and MP-1 preamp. But I never felt that I was being sold on these. In fact, when I got the first M-60 amps on trial, I was convinced in the first minute that I had found the answer to my quest. And my communication with Ralph has continued to where he has become a “guru” of all aspects of my system. I well know that he sincerely is dedicated to make sure all issues are addressed.
As a result, I now have a system well beyond any I have had.
Recently had a friend come over to listen. He only had one comment, “it is luxurious”. It is that. And my daily enjoyment is beyond any time in my life. I owe a lot to Ralph and want to sincerely thank him.
You know you're screwed when you walk into a shop and see glowing tubes. Before you know it you're spinning vinyl and questioning the whole perfect sound forever narrative. Such dealers are totally subversive. There oughta be a law....
As you are an owner of a fine tube integrated, I am surprised by your post Chuck. Ralph is not a dealer but a designer and company owner.
And prior to becoming an Atma-Sphere fan, for 20+ years, I loved the "glowing tubes" of my SETs. Ralph did not subvert me at all but kindly, with great integrity, educated and helped.

Uh, well then I am screwed. Nothing kills a joke worse than having to explain it. And I thought the whole perfect sound forever narrative thing was a dead giveaway. (Just in case it has escaped anyone's attention I am virtually "Release the Kraken!" on digital)
Post removed