Schumann Resonator

I got 2 of these from Amazon...careful that free returns are applicable.  I charged them up, turned them on and holy moly.....they do help with my system.   What I hear is clarity....space between instruments, a definite difference in upright and electric bass, wider soundstage...you know...all the good stuff. At first I thought it might be increased brightness, but no....it is still the same in that regard.  I still can't believe it, and will listen again tomorrow (saved the packaging for the return)...but today, I'm about to keep them.
128x128stringreen
So what was the final blind test tally for these things?

I’ve only heard positives anecdotally, which is fine for those that are happy with them, and the only blind test I’ve heard told me they did nothing to the sound in a legit blind test. He hasn’t posted here, preferring to stay out of the fray.

He’s been very honest in the past with his many tweaks and has been mostly positive with the acoustic, vibration and electric improvements to his system, although some were very subtle.

My experience is similar to his. I would be tempted to try these things if I could hear of any positive blind tests, which should be quite easy to perform. Otherwise, I prefer to try things based on audio impact, not medical with audio being an unscientific byproduct.

Anybody, Bueller, anyone???
Schumann generator work ONLY in some acoustical settings impossible for me to define in advance...I can prove they are not placebo with a simple experiment no one seems willing to perform... Anyway...Ignorance is bliss it seems...

By the way acoustical control is the KEY, not Schuman Generators or even ionizers, even if they work and i know first hand they work well...

In the next week or 2 i will describe my last acoustical device more powerful than any other i used in the past...

It is a "mechanical equalizer".... Yes..... No cost, no negatives, you need only your ears to create a depth imaging more encompassing then what you already have....

Contrary to my S.G. grid and ionizers, or "golden plates", this "mechanical equalizer" is founded on pure scientific proven research of 2008 i will cited and explained in relation with my device...Then no accusation of placebo is possible here...

The "skeptik scientist boy club" bandwagon of sheeps will have a hard job with me with Helmholtz and japan acousticians in my bandwagon this time...

😊😁😎😊

My goal is to give myself Hi-Fi at peanuts costs and proving it is possible....Without buying anything save good basic gear...No upgrading...No buying of tweaks ....Homemade one only....

With this last device my goal is reached by the way.... When you listen to a 2-way stereo system with a recording of Kurt weill, a very good one, that give you voices around you.... This it is it...With relatively natural timbre for sure... Improving my 500 bucks system with costly gear make no sense at all even for sure if this is possible but it is here i encounter very soon, thanks to acoustic controls, the law of diminushing returns... I can improve but with a cost over the roof compared to 500 bucks price for my system... I evalute this upgrade over 10,000 bucks...But i already have 3-D musical experience then....I dont want to refine it for 10,000 bucks.... I prefer to live proudly with my extraordinary low cost system.... I am done...

Post removed