Hegel H390 vs Krell Vanguard digital integrates amps

Hi Audio fans
Today I need community help me choose between these 3 integrate amps below:
1-Hegel H390 integrates amps.
2-Krell Vanguard digital integrate amps.
3-Krell K300i integrates amps ( newest version).

I just changing my whole new 2.1 stereo systems.I just bought new pairs of  Quad Z2 speakers.and I have good deals on 2 integrate amps above.Did someone’s have experience about these 3 amps and which one suite for my Quad speakers? Any though or suggestions?any different sound from these 3 amps?Thank you and have nice weekend.
128x128luckyrainbow63
@yyzsantabarbara I just figured out to fixed by set the maximum volume level (from oppo player)on the analog audio out puts from max 100 to 50 and its works. But when I switched back and forth several time between s2(analog)to hdmi 1.its big clip sound from speakers and then the s2 silence no sound at all.but I still hear the clip sound every time I switched between s2 and hdmi mode even no sound from s2?I really don't know what happens to s2,(analog)?ang help?
I was just going to say that your OPPO likely has a preamp with volume so you need to set that to fixed and use the volume control on the KRELL. Looks like you solved that. I actually had the same issue this afternoon with a headphone amp and DAC. When I reverted my DAC to FIXED volume I set the DAC's volume to infinity (or no sound). I am not sure that is needed but I thought that was the correct thing to do.

So now you are not getting any volume from S2 even when you change the volume on the KRELL?

Have you looked at the Menu setting on the S2 input. There is a wealth of settings on the Menu for each input. Take a look at that to see if anything is disabled. I found the menu easier to use with the buttons on the KRELL unit, not the remote.

I was using the same inputs myself and did not have any issue so I am sure we can sort your situation out.

Let me take a look at the manual and get back to you. I moved my KRELL to my sons play area so I only have 1 DAC input being used (the NETWORK input).
Preamp Output

Level Trim – In this menu you can add a volume offset to the preamp output to compensate for gain differences between an external amplifier or subwoofer and the internal amplifier of the K-300i. The adjustment range is +/- 10dB.

Output Mode – The two choices are Variable or Fixed. In Variable mode the output level varies with the main volume control. In Fixed mode the output level is fixed to a standard line level output for driving devices with their own volume control.

Maybe your Output Mode for S2 is set to FIXED.
With regards to Turn On and Off I do get a slight Thud sound and that was indicated on the manual as being expected. However, it is rather low in sound for me.
@yyzsantabarbaraI  my Krell k300i is in break in period approximate 50-60 hrs so far.I don’t know it’s breaks in yet? But sound very good now.I liked it very much.I feel I am lucky to follow your path way without any regreted.I am still have small problems that I can’t used volumes control on krell remote when using s2 (analog) I set out put mode on oppo 103 to FIXED.the sound out louder and I can’t used volume + - on both remotes (krell +oppo).so I have to set out put mode on oppo to VARIABLES Then I can only used remote control volume on oppo only.(krell remote not work)krell remote only works with HDMI mode.There is no way you can control volume on analog mode with krell remote? And sound from s2(analog)is haft way small than hdmi mode? I turn volume knobs from hdmi mode by 20 = 40 in analog mode.Is this normally?I am not sure which dac I can used on s2 because krell +oppo both have internal DAC.so how do you recognize them?