SoundSmith cartridges how good?

And how do they compare to others. Forget about cost just thoughts on sonics? Obviously if matched with correct tonearm.
rsf507
In reference to Soundsmiths customer phone service responses. Somebody had contacted Soundsmith and had a negative interaction with whoever picked up. Dude, you’re lucky they picked up at all. Typically, it goes to voice mail. I believe one responder said it all very well. Quirky, eccentric, and very busy independent shop, but exceptional quality cartridges built and/or repaired by Paul himself, and a handful of coworkers with lifetimes in audio experience, dedicated and passionate. Exactly the kind of business model I prefer to support with my patronage, not to mention they have the ultimate stylus for the Grace F-9 cartridge to keep my Acoustic Research ES-1 turntable playing sweet music years to come. My personal experience is, I don’t know crap  about cartridges. I emailed them. Got a response completely educating me, from Paul himself. So I then call and left a message about ordering and shipping. Paul himself calls me back. That kind of personal service is a rarity with any kind of business. Much respect for Soundsmith.
Whoops.  Should reread what I'm typing before I hit enter. I was meaning Peter, not Paul.  Kinda biblical.  Lol

"Hello Bill. To which other cartridges are you comparing the Hyperion, please? I ask because I'm considering one."
Ortofon Per WinfeldAtlasAT5000
To name a few.  Among these you can't go wrong.
been using a new zephyr mimc star es for ~ 5 hours or so.
it is a clear cut above in the dynamics department- micro and macro.
bass is also exceptional.
the idea of a complete rebuild for $350 is appealing.
also running an ortofon cadenza blue and audio technica art9xa.
the jury is still out on the best overall sounding cartridge until i work the mimc into my system a little more....