members and their systems

for the short time I have been on here, I see that members will start a thread asking about a certain piece of equipment or speakers..       they will then buy that piece of equipment / speakers, start a thread about it saying how good it is and then next thing you know, they are starting another thread asking about another piece of gear as they are looking for something different.           what happened to that piece of gear that was so great ?       
  i get the whole buying thing....but where are members getting the money to do all of this stuff ?       do they not have other bills such as rent / mortgage payment, car payment, other bills to pay for also ?
birdscantrow
Post removed 
When she gets overwhelmed by my constant buying and selling of audio, my wife says that being a teacher (like me) is not conducive to being in hi-end audio. And no, I can never and would never drop five figures on a piece of equipment, but I do spend more on audio than I should.

However, it's really the only hobby I have that costs money. And I occasionally take too much advantage of credit.

A few years ago I was at another audiophile's house for a listening session. His CD player cost more than my entire system at the time. And like you, I was incredulous but not jealous or judgmental. In these conversations, my wife often points out that none of our friends have any high end audio equipment - to which my rejoinder is that very few people care enough to do so.
Oh, and OP, ignore anything MC says not related to audio. He gets paid by the  snarkiness factor of his posts, so its in his economic interests to be as abrasive as possible without contributing much. 
Lol.

I have zero car payments. Home is paid for, 1 kid graduating college this year then he is off to Norte Dame to earn his PHD and he is working there teaching also (only suckers pay for grad school), 2 more in college and they both work so they are off my payroll. 
I work part time as a SICARRIO for the Sinaloa Cartel and business is good.