SoundSmith cartridges how good?

And how do they compare to others. Forget about cost just thoughts on sonics? Obviously if matched with correct tonearm.
rsf507
I understand the OP is asking about the sonics of SoundSmith's cartridges. To this I can not answer because I was unable to get past the absolute worse customer service I have ever experienced. As a short explanation, I was on the phone with them for less than three mins asking a question when I was told I was wasting his time and just send the $1250. With a bedside manner like that, it doesn't matter what they sound like.
Waaaa. 😭😭😭 But if on the other hand you call up and the guy talks to you for three minutes there will be whiners opining the guy has too much time. Or you are unnecessarily needy. Or something. There is ALWAYS something some audiophile somewhere will find to complain about. My peeve is noobs with zero cred who come on bashing a man doing business without giving us even the slightest reason to take the criticism seriously. Like some gang banger driving through the hood just letting the shots fly no concern for the reality they are in fact bullets, no care who might get hit.

Drive on. Find another neighborhood. Please.
lol MC, you are the last person on earth to judge someone for whining. From your posts I've fought through, I'm not surprised that you only own 7 albums, only due to the exorbitant cost of tampons you must go through. I work for a living, I don't art with hard earned cash on a product that if some problem occurs I won't get service. This may not be something you experience in the real world. Maybe your allowance allows you to expend $1250 and receive no reward. Part of my expenditures on equipment is the expectation of it actually working, or at least having it taken care of. There are people here on this forum that were not born with a silver spoon in their......
I own the SS Paua mkii  - it came with my linear tracking Turntable. I love the combo so much that I ordered the latest SS Hyperion cart for linear tracking tables.  It doesn’t hurt that Soundsmith is under an hour drive from my house.  For that matter, Symposium is under 20 minutes away. It’s good to be an audiophile.Â