Power regenerator vs conditioner

If the goal is to improve the sound quality (soundstage, detail, dynamics, etc) and the issue is "noisy" AC, it would seem to me that a power regenerator such as PS Audio P15 would be far superior to a "conditioner" such as a Shunyata Denali or Hydra or Triton.  Is this correct?  Thanks .
craig
I have a pair of High Fidelity Cables Pro 1 DH Plus.  Stunning improvement to depth and soundstage, along with noise reduction.
Post removed 
I run a Goal Zero Yeti 1000 for my pair of Devialet D440 and it's a game changer, bests every other conditioner by a mile and a bargain for the level of improvement. I do use SR Galileo PC's to the amps.  Magical and without comparison. According to the reviews sounds identical to the Stromtank.
Power regenerator.  Your power grid is never great, once you realize the difference you hear in that late night sound from the low usage on the power grid that supplies your house, and you can have that in the middle of the day.... you will never go back to just plug into the wall or just a conditioner.... try it... 
@jrw1971
I agree and concur.  I have dedicated lines for each and found the Denali 6000S better than a PS Powerplant P10.
I have all my digital on the P10.  The settings on the P10 are critical for best effect.  I am not convinced the P10 doesn't add its own distortion to the connected equipment.