Power regenerator vs conditioner

If the goal is to improve the sound quality (soundstage, detail, dynamics, etc) and the issue is "noisy" AC, it would seem to me that a power regenerator such as PS Audio P15 would be far superior to a "conditioner" such as a Shunyata Denali or Hydra or Triton.  Is this correct?  Thanks .
craig
I run a Goal Zero Yeti 1000 for my pair of Devialet D440 and it's a game changer, bests every other conditioner by a mile and a bargain for the level of improvement. I do use SR Galileo PC's to the amps.  Magical and without comparison. According to the reviews sounds identical to the Stromtank.
Power regenerator.  Your power grid is never great, once you realize the difference you hear in that late night sound from the low usage on the power grid that supplies your house, and you can have that in the middle of the day.... you will never go back to just plug into the wall or just a conditioner.... try it... 
@jrw1971
I agree and concur.  I have dedicated lines for each and found the Denali 6000S better than a PS Powerplant P10.
I have all my digital on the P10.  The settings on the P10 are critical for best effect.  I am not convinced the P10 doesn't add its own distortion to the connected equipment.

if frequency drops to 55 Hz, or the incoming voltage goes high to 140 vac, or drops to 90 vac, the inverter doesn’t care or even notice. It uses what it gets from the line and converts it to dc. It ALWAYS supplies noise-free 60 Hz/120 vac to its load.

I just wanted to point out that if frequency goes to 55, you have no power. The grid crashes a lot sooner than that. (For once, I know what I’m talking about. I’m from Texas!) And since I’m here, my PS Audio Power Plant 3, its entry-level regenerator, makes my system more articulate. It’s clearer, whatever that really means. Not a lot, but I kept it.
I've been thinking about  the Power Regenorators. Are the really much more than AC/DC converter, connected to a Pure Sinewave inverter? I've been thinking about putting one together to see if there is a difference. Of course I would use high end units,  thought about getting an inverter/charger and throwing a 3.4KW battery in the mix to take it out of the house circuitry all together,  anyone have any thoughts on that?